Bohemian TourJoin us and bike around the two main COOLtural spots of Lima: Barranco & Miraflores
BookDuration: +/- 4 hours
Includes: Bike tour leader, bicycle, helmet, snack and bottle of water.
Departures: All tours take place in PRIVATE SERVICE only and can be coordinated any day and any time according to our availability
Start recommended times: Anytime in the morning from 9 to 11am or in the afternoon from 1 to 3pm
ALL OUR BICYCLE AND WALKING TOURS TAKE PLACE EXCLUSIVELY IN PRIVATE SERVICE. FOR BOOKINGS AND INFO PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
* BOOKING AHEAD IS MANDATORY
Our classic Bay Tour has been updated and the result is an even better and more interactive tour with a new trademark: the Bohemian Tour.
On this tour we give to our ride a different spin. We bike around the two main cultural areas of Lima: Miraflores and Barranco. The idea is trying to make the perfect combination between art, history, architecture and nice vibe. We ride among beautiful houses that once were occupied by renowned writers, painters and musicians. We pass by cultural centers, parks, shops, art galleries, ateliers, cozy local cafes and classic bars. We pay special attention to street art work, graffiti, street food, and to the cultural manifestations of two of the most important areas of Lima where locals usually express themselves and have fun more frequently.
Along the tour we also stop to share anecdotes, love stories and classic urban legends of the local folklore of this cool part of the city.
The tour includes a snack in a traditional old bar or cafe of the area. We also see at a glance, many old houses & colonial mansions of great architecture, as well as some of the best restaurants of the culinary capital of Latin America.
- Bike along the famous and awesome Miraflores “Malecon”
- Learn Lima’s real recent history by unveiling secrets only a few locals know
- Explore historic, trendy & hipster Barranco and get involved by its laid back & romantic athmosphere
- Reenact the pose of “the kiss” sculpture at Lima’s (in)famous “Park of Love”
- Check out the eclectic mix of architectural styles of these lovely neighborhoods
- Travel back in time while enjoying a classic snack at one of the local bars or cafes with more tradition and character of yesteryear’s Lima
A perfect introduction to Lima’s most charming and trendy neighborhoods including the famous promenade locally known as “El Malecon”, cool & arty hotspots, pristine parks, cozy plazas, Barranco’s old town, the best kept secrets of Miraflores, inspiring old and new architecture plus breathtaking cliff-side views of the Bay of Lima