Bohemian TourJoin us and bike around the two main COOLtural spots of Lima: Barranco & Miraflores
Duration: +/-3.5 hours
Includes: Bike tour leader, bicycle, minor injury insurance, helmet and bottle of water.
Departures: Monday to Sunday at 10:00am
Meeting time: 9:45am
Meeting point: Our shop in Bolivar street N°150, Miraflores. Meeting Point
PLEASE NOTE THAT STARTING JANUARY 13 – 2018 ALL OUR BICYCLE AND WALKING TOURS WILL TAKE PLACE EXCLUSIVELY IN PRIVATE SERVICE. FOR BOOKINGS AND INFO PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com
* BOOKING AHEAD IS MANDATORY
Our classic Bay Tour has been updated and the result is an even better and more interactive tour with a new trademark: the Bohemian Tour.
On this tour we give to our ride a different spin. We bike around the two main cultural areas of Lima: Miraflores and Barranco. The idea is trying to make the perfect combination between art, history, architecture and nice vibe. We ride among beautiful houses that once were occupied by renowned writers, painters and musicians. We pass by cultural centers, parks, shops, art galleries, ateliers, cozy local cafes and classic bars. We pay special attention to street art work, graffiti, street food, and to the cultural manifestations of two of the most important areas of Lima where locals usually express themselves and have fun more frequently.
Along the tour we also stop to share anecdotes, love stories and classic urban legends of the local folklore of this cool part of the city.
The tour includes a snack in a traditional old bar or cafe of the area. We also see at a glance, many old houses & colonial mansions of great architecture, as well as some of the best restaurants of the culinary capital of Latin America.
- Bike along the famous and awesome Miraflores “Malecon”
- Learn Lima’s real recent history by unveiling secrets only a few locals know
- Explore historic, trendy & hipster Barranco and get involved by its laid back & romantic athmosphere
- Reenact the pose of “the kiss” sculpture at Lima’s (in)famous “Park of Love”
- Check out the eclectic mix of architectural styles of these lovely neighborhoods
- Travel back in time while enjoying a classic snack at one of the local bars or cafes with more tradition and character of yesteryear’s Lima
A perfect introduction to Lima’s most charming and trendy neighborhoods including the famous promenade locally known as “El Malecon”, cool & arty hotspots, pristine parks, cozy plazas, Barranco’s old town, the best kept secrets of Miraflores, inspiring old and new architecture plus breathtaking cliff-side views of the Bay of Lima