Urban TourRide along two of Lima's most important neighborhoods joining our afternoon bicycle tour.
Duration: +/-3 hours
Includes: Bike tour leader, bicycle, minor injury insurance, helmet and bottle of water.
Departures: All tours take place in PRIVATE SERVICE only and can be coordinated any day and any time according to our availability
Start recommended times: Anytime in the morning from 9 to 11am or in the afternoon from 1 to 3pm
ALL OUR BICYCLE AND WALKING TOURS TAKE PLACE EXCLUSIVELY IN PRIVATE SERVICE. FOR BOOKINGS AND INFO PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com
* BOOKING AHEAD IS MANDATORY
Ride along two of Lima’s most important neighborhoods by joining our afternoon bicycle tour. Wander through lovely streets and alleys in Miraflores and San isidro, stop outside a pre-Incan archaeological site, see the ancient field of olives and the impressive eclectic architecture of the business and residential areas of San Isidro.
Finally, enjoy a pleasant ride on the edge of the famous cliffs of the malecon de Miraflores taking advantage of breath taking views of the Pacific ocean and stop for a typical snack to recharge batteries in a traditional old watering hole. Great insider introduction of the city.
- Learn the Lima’s real recent history by unveiling some secrets that only a few locals know
- Feel like a local while enjoying a mouthwatering classic sweet or pastry at one of the oldest bakeries still in activity in town
- Ride along the famous Miraflores “Malecon” and the aristocratic “Arequipa” avenue
- Explore the history of the neighborhood “El Olivar”, one of the greenest oasis in Lima, dating back the beginning of the spanish colony
- Stop and admire the pre-hispanic archaeological site of “Huaca Pucllana”, an almost two millenia old sample of local history
- Check out the interesting architectural old and modern mix of the business and residential neighborhoods of San Isidro
A great opportunity to explore the two main business, financial, touristic and gastronomic districts of Lima at a closer angle. Lima has changed dramatically in the past five decades and since then these two areas have greatly absorbed the main economic activities of the city, become important trading pots and leading business neighborhoods, managing somehow to keep the old essence and identity that once defined them. This bike tour will let you experience and learn more about “the new heart of the city”!